Domestic, foreign, private or public economic operators come across various corporate issues, which require certain legal knowledge, while carrying out their business activities. The Law form Marjan Feguš can advise various economic operators and help in the area of general corporate issues, such as the founding of a company, company management, joint ventures, mergers and divisions, transfer of assets, recapitalization or liquidation. Within corporate law the Law firm Marjan Feguš helps its clients with negotiations, leading assemblies, gathering documentation, preparations of all necessary contracts and entering changes in economic operators into various public records of the Republic of Slovenia.
- legal services in the area of corporate law
- representation of individuals or legal persons at company’s general assembly meetings
- preparing and conducting general assembly meetings
- drafting contracts for foundation, division or merger of companies
- liquidation of companies and cooperatives in ordinary procedures
- capital transfer from a sole proprietor to another legal form (such as LCC)