Family entrepreneurship is an important form of entrepreneurship on the market and has a very long history. Family businesses are also of vital importance for the Slovenian economy. But in Slovenia, family entrepreneurship is only getting started. Organized trade or entrepreneurship does not have such a tradition in Slovenia as it does abroad, but there are several examples of successful transfers of a family business to a new generation. The Law firm Marjan Feguš offers legal assistance and consultation in organizing a family business from the perspective of ownership and involvement of family members, dividing family assets among family members, who are active in the enterprise and among those, not active in the enterprise, and in transferring a family business to a new generation.
- drafting contracts in commercial and family law
- counseling in division of family assets among family members
- drafting procedures of transferring a family business to a new generation
- legal services in the area of reorganization of a sole proprietorship into a LLC
- representation of legal and natural persons in judicial disputes